Leverage new technologies to create value
The growth of digital has profoundly changed consumption patterns, working methods, trade, etc. This means you need to adapt to benefit from the opportunities offered by the digitalization of your business (differentiation, economic efficiency, etc.). To do this, you must transform your offerings, your journeys and your processes in accordance with your business model.
To support you with this strategy, our teams will:
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of opportunities available through digitalization of your business
- Identify what's needed to seize these opportunities: digitalization of journeys, adoption of new technology solutions, modification of work practices, etc.
- Model expected gains (additional revenues, cost savings, etc.)
- Support the transformation and train any teams impacted
Transform your omnichannel journeys for a better customer experience
Multichannel, crosschannel, omnichannel… Digitalization of the customer relationship has become essential if businesses are to stay competitive and provide optimum satisfaction to their customers. Designing omnichannel journeys improves the experience for your customers by making it easier, smoother and more relevant, which in turn increases their satisfaction and loyalty.
To support you with this strategy, Comdata teams will:
- Prepare a "customer" diagnosis of your current journeys
- Develop achievable areas for improvement alongside your teams in creative workshops
- Launch pilot projects for quick areas of improvement (quick wins)
- Draw up a prioritized roadmap that considers feasibility and budgetary resource constraints with a costed improvement plan based on your customer experience KPIs (NPS, CES, Loyalty Score, Average Cart, etc.)
Transform your organization to respond better to strategic challenges
To see marked improvement in customer service and the customer experience, it is crucial to improve your structure and implement seamless and cross-disciplinary operational practices.
Changing to be customer-centric will require restructuring organizational silos, adopting more agile and collaborative working methods, modifying governing bodies and adopting new key performance indicators.
These changes enable you to continue optimizing customer journeys. It also requires significant effort to change the company's practices and culture over time.
To support you with this process, our teams will:
- Evaluate the maturity of your organization with regard to customers and omnichannel processes using a "People – Process – Platform" approach
- Define the organizational goal and the realistic steps needed to achieve it
- Define performance indicators that consider the satisfaction of all customers for all employees
- Simplify and/or automate key processes (front and back office)
- Create an ongoing training program to implement new management practices and directions for the company culture
Customer Process Reengineering
Optimize processes to create a more efficient back office
Most effort and investment made by businesses to manage customer processes is spent on front office management. The efficiency and flow of back office processes has a sustained and structuring effect on customer satisfaction and cost control. With B2C as well as B2B, transforming back-office management, combined with better integration with front-office operations, represents an excellent and often untapped source of improved customer satisfaction, efficient customer operations and financial gains.
The basic aim is to improve the customer experience while optimizing costs. Our role is therefore to help reduce customer operations costs as much as possible for all customer management processes, while maintaining a good customer experience or even improving it.
Out of the 60 projects we have completed in two years, we have carried out about a dozen large-scale international Business Process Outsourcing projects in the telecom, energy and utilities sectors. From the experience we have gained during these projects, we are now able to provide our clients with a unique benchmark (international and multi-sector) for finding opportunities to re-engineer major customer management processes.
First, we analyze a lot of data related to the process we are redesigning, which may come from the company's ERP or its CRM and Voice of the Customer tools. From this analysis, the Lean Six Sigma method helps us to detect waste and opportunities for the process or processes studied.
We then work together with our customer's operational teams to determine the steps of the process to be improved. For example, we identify which operations can be digitized to improve the work flow for agents (front or back office) and improve overall quality. We may even recommend robotization or AI to optimize operations and create business value. But technology is not meant to be used everywhere; humans have an important role to play with complex and value-added tasks. And that's why we always offer our clients the smartest blend of people, technologies and processes.
As a BPO leader, our core business is to offer outsourcing services including people, technologies and tools to take over customer operations with optimized process. This is why companies come to us also wanting comprehensive support for optimizing and outsourcing their end-to-end activities and overcoming their internal challenges: aging IT systems, social challenges and change management...
Customer Data Analysis
Create value from your customer data
From searching for a product or service to contacting customer service to purchase intention to the purchase itself, every step of a purchaser's journey provides new data.
To make better decisions, these days businesses must have the tools to take advantage of this data collected from the customer experience (capture, new indicator definitions and using it for business decisions).
To support you with these tasks, Comdata teams will:
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of opportunities for using this customer data more effectively: use cases, develop pilot projects
- Define a target solution for processing and analyzing this data
- Propose management indicators and new task groups to implement any refocusing required